Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgivings/Prayers

Our Thanksgiving blessing 11yrs. ago (11/27) our precious Rachel 


So very thankful for this blessing- she is such a creative young lady.  She's passionate about The Lord and is so burdened for others... She challenges me to be ready to share Christ when the opportunity comes. Thankful!
Poppa still believes in the ol' fashion tradition of "birthday spankings"... the girls think this is hilarious!
Grammy hugs!!


Thanksgiving with the Stanley family

Luke's first Thanksgiving... he loved it!

Alaina and Luke (my two babies)

Yes, my firstborn is officially taller than her momma. 

Thankful!

Last November we switched from the country of Honduras to the China Waiting Child program. It was a huge leap of faith, after having our dossier in Honduras for over 5 months.  Looking back God, in His Sovreignty, was orchestrating the details of bringing us to this amazing little guy I'm so honored to call, son!  

Thankful for this time of the year when so many challenge us to reflect on blessings- but most grateful that we have access to our Father, always!  

I love you, Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. (Psalm 18:1, 2 NIV)

**This Tuesday Luke will have the CT scan/angiogram and sedated echocardiogram at 1:30 at Vanderbilt.  I'm praying the above scripture as we prepare for this day.  HE is my portion, my deliverer!







No comments:

Post a Comment