Saturday, August 6, 2016

Artwork and cute sayings from your 1st week of PreK


You did a great job on your artwork. When I went to pick you up onThursday, your teacher had put up artwork in the hallway. 

On Tuesday of this week, Ms. Jennifer told me that the principal came in to introduce herself- but as she entered you said to her, "Me Luke Perry, what's you name?" She immediately fell in love with you. 

Also this week one day when I picked you up from school, you got into the van and I buckled you. As I was getting in to drive you asked me, "me go to prek, now go to kindergarten?" You thought that you were done, you've "done" prek and ready to move on to kindergarten. I love your enthusiasm and excitement for school and for life! Love you bunches, doodles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment