Thursday, May 16, 2013

from Honduras to China, that's our story!

Well, we have reached another December (7th) in this journey to bring home baby boy!  The girls are getting anxious to have their brother and we are equally ready to know- something.  I'm longing to just know who this little guy is- who I have prayed for for so many months- and that we have began planning for and starting to fall in love with-- it's really incredible to think that you could be so in love with a person you haven't even met yet.  I can parallel so many different steps in this to pregnancy... I just long to see his little face.  I remember very vividly doing the same thing with each of the girls- longing to see them, smell them, hold them and love them... i'm one sappy mommy.  We've started the paperwork for the China Waiting Child program.  The paperwork begins ONCE AGAIN, yay paperwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment